Friday 2 March 2018

The Sunshine Blogger Award





OMG 😱

I was so shocked that I was nominated as I am just starting my blog but thank you so much to Ashley for the nomination, your blog is amazing and I love your content!

Okay let’s get cracking onto the questions!


What movie have you watched repeatedly?
I could watch saving Saving Mr.Banks everyday.
It’s a movie about how Walt Disney made Mary Poppins and I just love it; the music and humour just made it one of those films iconic.
I also love Up but I cry every time.


Do you speak any other languages? if so, which ones? 
I thought I could speak basic French but boy I was wrong after a few holidays to France.
But hey at least I tried!
I also know Basic British Sign Language which is such a handy skill.


If you could be a genius in one subject what would it be? 
History. 
I love History and would love to be a genius in British History, I would be going around London creating my own little tour. 


Where is the most unexpected place you have been? 
Edinburgh, Scotland! 
I was meant to go to Glasgow to see a friend from camp but because they cancelled my train I ended up in Edinburgh.
I was there for 10 minutes.
Nice place.


What was your childhood fear? 
Talking to people in the shop.
I don’t know why but I did not have the confidence to someone who works in a shop till I was in my early teens. 
Weird I know. 


What is your biggest wish? 
My own perfume!
Or travel the world.
I think travelling the world is more likely but hey I can dream.


What is your favorite book? 
My favourite book has to be Woman in Black or Cades Cove: The Curse of Allie Mae. 
Both thriller/Horror books but they are so gripping and amazing reads! 


If you can describe yourself in three words what would they be? 
Chatty, friendly & a bit ditzy!


If you could be a Disney villain who would you be? 
Maleficent! 
I don’t know why, she’s just fearless and she just swoops in and puts a curse on princess Aurora and then in the end she turns into a Dragon! 
I mean what other Villains can do that? 


What are your greatest strengths? 
I am a great friend and if you need a chat then I’m here 👍🏻 


Coffee or Tea? 
Ugh neither.
If I have to choose then it would have to be tea.



And my nominees are: 

☀️ Rachel (Burtsbowl.com)
☀️Katherine (thewaysofk.com)
☀️Lisa (lisadeas.com)
☀️Kat (Innerpieces.blog)
☀️Kerry (kerrylifeandloves.com)
☀️Kyla (perfectlykyla.com)
☀️Niamh (Grabacuppa.co.uk)


My questions are:

Who inspired you the most growing up?
Where would you like to be in 5 Years time?
What was your first blogpost?
What country would you like to travel to?
What’s your favourite movie at the moment?
Cheese or chocolate?
What’s your favourite part of blogging?
If you were stuck on an island, who are the people you would bring with you?
Summer or Winter?
What celebrity annoys you the most?



Thank you for reading 😘

Becky

X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PerfumellaBecca
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig