Thursday 22 March 2018

I heart Revolution Beauty Egg - Gold







The I heart Revolution Beauty Eggs are absolutely amazing and the colours are just gorgeous!


I purchased the egg when I was purchasing the Ghost Fragrance Eggs and to be honest I was at first disappointed with the size but once I realised that there is quite a lot of product in a small egg I knew this is definitely a winner!

The Gold egg includes 5 beautiful natural eye shadow colours and 2 beautiful and subtle highlighters.

Theses colours will definitely be a winner for a natural look and to use in the Summer.

You can buy the Gold egg here and also the other selection of colours you can buy here.

You can also read my other Beauty Eggs here:

GHOST Fragrances Egg
OLAY Beauty Egg

Thank you for reading!

Becky

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PerfumellaBecca
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig