Sunday 18 February 2018

Soap & Glory Melty Talented Dry Skin Balm*


Ugh it’s Winter, it’s cold, you get colds and then if you are a suffer from dry skin it’s the worse season ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿป

So when I received an email from the Soap & Glory Beauty Brigade to test out the the Melty Talented Dry Skin Balm I squealed with excited as this was my first time I have received something to sample.


As I suffer from Dry Skin on my hands it can be quite irritating and the environment I work in, my hands get really dry and dull.

The Melty Talented Dry Skin Balm comes in a cute tin that’s easy to slip into your bag and use later if needed.
When I first opened the tin the smell of the Balm was amazing and that’s a bonus with this product as you usually do not get perfumed scents with these sorts of products however because this is designed if you get Dry Skin the perfumes in the tin will not irritate your skin.
The scent is like the usual Soap & Glory scent but really fresh and inviting and you can smell the coconut coming out.

The balm’s scent also includes:
- Almond Oils
-Mango Butter

       

   

The consistency of this product is very soft and oily texture and once it’s rubbed in your desired area of dry skin, the product settles very quickly and it doesn’t feel oily on your skin once it’s rubbed in.

As the product stated that you can use it on your lips, hair tips, elbows, knees and cuticles, I’ve decided to test it on my hands and elbows where I suffer dry skin the most.

I rubbed the product in my hand and I can already feel the difference after a few hours, my hands feel softer and less dry and my elbows does not feel as rough.
However I am not judging this product after a few hours and I will be trying it out every day and I will let you know the results on Friday on my twitter!

The product has a RRP of £5 so if you fancy a go you can buy it at Boots here!

If, like me, you fancy joining the Soap & Glory Beauty Brigade you can join here for free!

Thanks for reading!

Becky

X

* (Disclaimer: I was sent this sample for free to review on their website however it was my decision to also review this product on my blog).
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Great review! Soap And Glory are a brand I've wanted to try for so long, I also get dry hands in winter so might have to give this a try, but I also know I wanted to try this as soon as I saw you could use it on hair tips haha my hair can get quite dry haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I would definitely recommend Soap & Glory, their products are amazing and the scents in their products is so nice!
      xx

      Delete
    2. I will definitely be trying out the brand, especially this product :) x

      Delete
    3. It’s sooo good for my dry feet. Doesn’t work for my lips though which is a shame

      Delete
  2. Great post! I really liked it then I read your post and thought,Oh yeah! Why don’t I do that any more?
    Definitely i will use this soap for dry skin.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

© PerfumellaBecca
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig