Sunday 3 June 2018

Ari By Ariana Grande Perfume Review




Now I'm not a big fan of Celebrity perfumes (I'm a snob with perfumes I know), I used to like Britney Spears or Jennifer Lopez when I was 10/11 but that was how far I went and I just loved Fashion Houses perfumes after that.

BUT
(huge but)

My brother's Girlfriend had this perfume on and the smell was so sweet and delicate I just fell in love with it and I just wanted to know what perfume she was wearing.
When she told me that she was wearing an Ariana Grande perfume, I was absolutely shocked that a Celebrity perfume was so strong but not overpowering like other celebrity perfumes were.

So I indulged and snapped it up on the Superdrug website for £22!

I purchased the Ari by Ariana Grande Eau de Perfum 30ml but trust me the 30ml will last you awhile as you only need two or three sprays and you can smell it on you for the rest of the day.
The perfume is in a beautiful glass bottle shaped like a diamond sphere with a cute pom pom that you can detach and use as a keyring.

Now this is the best part, the scent.
The scents notes is made up of:

Base notes - Marshmallow, Creamy Musk & Blonde Woods

Middle notes - Muguet, Rose Buds & Vanilla Orchid

Top notes - Pear, Pink Grapefruit & Raspberry

(Source - Basenotes)

If you fancy something sweet but not to overpowering then I would recommend this perfume and this perfume can be layered and I feel that you wear this perfume during the day and night.

You can buy the perfume here at Superdrug or at other selected stores.

Let me know what you think in the comments below 💕

Thank you for reading!

Becky

xx




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thanks for the valuable feedback. I think that strategy is sound and can be easily replicable. Great posts. I love this article.
    Top 10 perfumes for women

    ReplyDelete

© PerfumellaBecca
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig