Wednesday 20 June 2018

Life Update


Hiiiiiiiiiiiii!

So I thought I would give you guys a little update if you like following my little blog and also you might get to know me a little bit more!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

★ Completing first year at new job ★

So I left my job at my nursery last July and now I have nearly finished a whole school year at the special school I currently work at.

YAY!

I absolutely love my job and although I have had my ups and downs (part of every job you get) I have enjoyed working with the children in my class.
They are the most amazing children I have worked with and it will be their last year before they go onto higher education, so I feel sad that they will be leaving as I have just started to get to know them but I know they will flourish and I can't wait to meet my new class!


★ Boyfriend and I are no longer together ★

Bah I hate break ups.

I feel that the relationship with my ex was not working and I feel that from my point of view I was making more of an effort than him and a relationship can not work like that.
He was a lovely guy but it was just so hard when its a long distance relationship (he lives an hour away from me), he does not drive and it was me constantly going up to him and also he only has a part time job and he did not earn as much as me so we couldn't really go out as much and it was more me just staying in his room.

I really do hope I meet my Prince Charming 😔


★ My Blog/Social Media is slowly growing ★

Oooooh how exciting!

I have grown to love my blog more and more since I have started blogging and now I have met amazing bloggers around the world on Social Media!
That's probably my most favourite part of blogging and the community is just amazing and supportive since I started.

So my current stats as of June 2018 for my Social Media are -

Blog total views - over 3,000

Twitter - 1.1k followers

Instagram - 70+ (I'm not a fan of Instagram to be honest, I rarely use it)

I'm happy with my little blog, its my baby and it always will be my little baby!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's it so far, I will give you another update near the end if the year.
Thank you all so much for reading my blog and this little adventure I am on!

Becky

X




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PerfumellaBecca
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig