Sunday 24 June 2018

Thierry Mugler Alien Eau Extraordinaire Review




Now I love extraordinary perfumes that really stand out from the crowd and Thierry Mugler always wins with quirky and striking perfumes with intense and recognisable scents.


My first Thierry Mugler perfume was Angel that I received from my Grandad at Christmas; he knew that I loved the scent and one Christmas Morning my Mum surprised me with the perfume from my Grandad.

He was very sneaky.

Anyway, I loved the perfume and I would wear it all the time and I would take it with me to college and I would just keep on spraying it on me for the duration of the day.

As you probably guessed, the perfume lasted a month or less....

So when my Mum came back from Holiday recently and surprised me with a Thierry Mugler perfume I was just so delighted and it brought back so many memories with the brand.

 Alien Eau Extraordinaire is a very floral based perfume and some of you who may follow my blog, I prefer sweet and fruity perfumes than floral but this perfume is so light and the sweet fruity and floral notes are not to overpowering.
I would recommend this perfume as a daytime perfume than a nighttime perfume but that's just my preference.


I tested this perfume the other day when I was getting ready for work and at first I could smell it on me when I was in the car and the first few hours at work but then it just faded.
However with perfumes I feel like after the first few hours you get used the scent and after awhile you can't really smell it.
My coworkers could still smell the perfume after work was finished and even when my Mum came in at work (I sprayed the perfume at 9am ish and my Mum came home about 7pm) she could still smell the perfume.
Now, I only sprayed the perfume on my neck and my arms and I never sprayed it again after that and also I have the EDT version so this is much more weaker than EDP.

Some of the notes inside this perfume are -

👽 Tunisian neroli
👽 Bergamot Tea
👽 Tiare Flower
👽 White Amber

You can buy the perfume at any leading retailer or you can buy it at the official Mugler website here!

Would I recommend?

Yup!
Absolute winner.

Thank you for reading!

Becky

X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PerfumellaBecca
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig