Thursday 21 June 2018

Love Island Gift Set



Who loves Love Island at the moment?

I never used to watch but this year I am just hooked and enjoying the series so much and I am also want Alex to find someone one in there!

So when  saw that Superdrug was selling Love Island gift sets I was so onto it and I purchased the Body Mist and Body Lotion (because well you know it is a perfume blog).

So let's have a look 😎





Love Island Pina Colada Body Mist 100ml

Everytime I think of Pina Colada, a certain song just pops into my head 😜

Anyway.....

This Body Mist has a Pina Colada scent and oh gooooooosh it smells amazing.
Don't be put off by the packaging, the bottle does look a bit cheap and for £5 you get what you pay for however the Pina Colada scent is just gorgeous and you get a very summery vibe from the scent.

This beautiful tropical scent is made up of Pina Colada and Coconut extract and you can smell the sweet, light and summery on you for most of the day.


Love Island Gold Shimmer Body Lotion

When I first saw this I was like YES my arms will finally have a glow for summer and do you know what? It absolutely lived up to its promise.

This body lotion not only gives you the same scent as the Body Mist but it also gives you a shimmer which is just amazing for the summer.
The packaging is also really cute and much better than the body mist.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Would I recommend this Gift Set? Absolutely!

You can buy this Gift Set at Superdrug here for £5!

You can also buy the rest of the range here!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Thanks for reading!

Becky

x

PS - TEAM ALEX!
(I also like Dani & Jack)


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PerfumellaBecca
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig