Monday 8 January 2018

Ghost Dream Review





I’M BACK! 😊

For my first post of 2018 I will be reviewing Ghost Dream and I am so excited to show you guys this perfume and the other items inside the gift set.
I had my eye on this gift set for awhile and I was hoping it would be in the sale and to my delight it was; I purchased it off Boots for £25.33 when it was originally £35-£40.

If you are interested in the gift set after reading my post you can purchase it here!

               

The gift set includes a 50ml Eau De Parfum of Ghost Dream and also a cute mini version of the perfume to put in your bag which for me is so practical and easy instead of lugging around a huge bottle around with you.

The Ghost Dream perfume is very feminine and floral and it has top and middle notes  of Rose, AquaFlora, Moroccan Orange Flower, Egyptian Jasmine, Violet and with base notes of Ambroxan Musks and Patchouli.

I was not sure of this perfume at first after first spray because it was too floral for me however after the scent settled into my skin, I fell in love with it and I spray it every morning before work.
The bottle is just divine with an unusual moulding and the purple and blue tints to create a dreamy look to the bottle.

I just love Gift Set aswell and the items you get with the set include:

- Compact Mirror
- Diary
- Crystal Pen
- Holographic Green and Pink Nail Varnishes


   

       

 


   



  


Let me know what you think of the perfume and Gift Set in the comments!

Thanks for reading my post!😊

Becky

X

👻

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ahhh it looks so beautiful, I love how you captured the bottle! Such a great review, I'm a huge fan of Ghost scents so would love to try this :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (I would love to follow each other on bloglovin if you like! :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment!
    I am on bloglovin but I do not use it very often but I would love to follow back!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

© PerfumellaBecca
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig