Sunday 31 December 2017

Thank you & Happy New Year!






I just want to say 2017 was quite a good year full of ups and downs; new job, new people and I drive FINALLY!
I started this blog in January this year and I only posted once until December this month and I feel that I have met the most loveliest people in the blogging community that gave me confidence to post more.
I just want to thank each and every one of you that have liked, retweeted and that have read my small tiny blog.
Starting out I thought the blog would only get a few views on my blog posts but I reached 500 VIEWS in a month. That’s so crazy and big for me that people have had a look at my blog and they have seen what I have written!

I want to wish you a Happy New Year and have an AMAZING 2018!

So from the bottom of my heart

Thank you 😘

Becky

X

Also I want to give a shoutout to Rachel (Burts Bowl) thank you for your lovely comments and giving me some confidence even though you probably did not realise you did! 😊
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PerfumellaBecca
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig