Monday 11 December 2017

Bloom Collection: 12 Days of Christmas Calendar


I went a bit mad with Advent Calenders this year and I have no idea, I think the appeal was the brands I've always wanted to try and I think the excitement got to me but it also made some damage to the bank 😬

Anyway.....


I saw the Jo Malone Advent Calender in John Lewis and I just melted at how gorgeous it was but with a £300 price tag I thought maybe in the next ten years then yes definitely.
And then I went on the Superdrug Website and I saw they had offers on advent calenders in October and November (they still have Calenders in stock!) and I saw that they were doing a perfume calender called Bloom.



I loved the calendar immediately and ordered one.
This cute calender is in a design of a Festive townhouse and you can open each window to reveal a different scent for the 12 days of Christmas.

The scents inside are:
-Floral Bouquet EDT 8ml
-Coconut & Peach EDT 8ml
-Lime & Ginger EDT 8ml
-Cherry & Almond EDT 8ml
-Sugar & Spice EDT 8ml
-Chocolat EDT 8ml
-Vanilla Bean EDT 8ml
-Berry Cassis & Fig EDT 8ml
-Pink Grapefruit EDT 8ml
-Mandarin & Lime Basil EDT 8ml
-Citrus Blossom EDT 8ml
-Bergamot & Cucumber EDT 8ml




These bottles look very cute on a dressing table (Which I have done) and there is a scent for everyone, whether you like floral or sweet scents you have a selection from this advent calender to give to family members and friends.

The calender is currently sold out HOWEVER Superdrug do sell candles from Bloom which you can click here and they are currently half price at this time of posting.

Hope you are having a good Christmas and thank you for reading 😊

Becky

X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PerfumellaBecca
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig