Wednesday 20 December 2017

Zoella Lifestyle Advent Calender




Okay before I start, this calender has got a lot of mixed press last month, especially on YouTube, I want to give an honest review on this calender.

This calender is currently retailing for £25 (originally £50) and from the contents inside I would say that the price range should be around £15-£25 for what you get.

Shall we dive in?



 

Day 1
I quite like this bauble, I mean look at how cute it is on my Christmas tree.
For what you pay you would expect good quality items and this is very good quality, I would of liked a pair so my bauble is not on its own but it’s still a nice and simple decoration on the tree and it doesn’t scream Zoella in your face but instead there is a simple Z.

 👍🏻

                            
Day 2
Confetti?
Okaaaay not what you would you expect in an Advent Calender but yeah it’s Confetti and I suppose you can decorate your table with it for Christmas dinner or sprinkle some to add an ‘extra’ touch to your present or gift bag decorating.
My Mum is decorating the table in red so I don’t think she will appreciate green and gold stars....so presents decorating it is.
I feel sorry for the person I’m going to decorate their gift bag with stars.😁

👎🏻

Day 3
A cookie cutter?
Yup.
Now I’m thinking about this may come to good use if I donate it to the school I work in but this is no use to me as I do not have time to bake any more.

🤷🏻‍♀️

 
Day 4
I really do like these stickers but I wish they would add more to the pack for what you are paying.
I do think they would jazz up the wrapping paper or gift bag and I will be using these for family and friends.

👍🏻


     
Day 5
Cute grey purse.
I think although the material feels cheap, the idea is good especially around Christmas, you can keep your makeup and money inside if you are going out.
Another idea is to put your toiletries inside ie. deodorant, tampons, perfume etc.

👍🏻

           
 Day 6
AHHHHH!!
Whooo!!
Just me? Okay...
I love candles and when this was in Day 6 I was like yes Zoella you know your scents.
The scent of this candle is AMAZING and I really do mean this although it does remind me of a Yankee Candle.
The scent just reminds me of Christmas and the sweet (but not to sweet) scent is just delightful, my favourite item so far.

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻


 
Day 7
Room spray..........Clementine Room Spray
(Really bad James Bond reference)
Anyway, it’s always nice to have room spray and this spray has a nice orangey scent and the spray lingers in your room for an hour and so.
Not strong but it’s a nice and Christmassy scent.


👍🏻


   
Day 8
A Pen.
Erm yeah I suppose for a lifestyle calender, a pen fits around the theme and the pen does look professional if you are in a meeting or if you want to use it for work.
That’s it really.

🤷🏻‍♀️

     
Day 9
Oh dear.
Whilst I understand that these are in ‘fashion’ I don’t really fancy putting a ball of faux fur on my car keys.
I blame Primark.

👎🏻


 
Day 10
A gingerbread cookie cutter.
Moving swiftly along....

😱


 
Day 11
A cute notepad to put into your bag if you are doing Christmas shopping.
I would of liked a few more pages but I think it’s always handy to have something like this in your bag.

👍🏻



Day 12
Clementine candle.
Whooooooooo finally last day and we get a nice and sweet candle that would compliment with the room spray.
A nice ending.


👍🏻


  

So that’s it, average mix of items in a £25 Calender.
I paid £25 for this calender and after looking at all of the contents I would say that the candles does justify some costs of the calender.

Thanks for reading, I will be doing another Zoella post on her full size Mists after this so look out for that.

Becky

X


(I do apologise for my humour in this post it’s really cringey 😂)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PerfumellaBecca
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig