Thursday 21 December 2017

Zoella Fragrance Mists


I really do love the Zoella fragrance Mists, they have unique scents that can be layered with perfumes to create a gorgeous scent to last you all day.
So let’s have a look at the four most recent Mists shall we?


Zoella Sweet Inspiration 
This mist was released in 2016 and it’s my favourite out of all them (my 3rd bottle!!!!!). I love sweet scents and this is just gorgeous and divine, the scent was inspired by the smell of macarons and it just has this wonder of you smelling like a sweet shop.

5/5

You can buy it here at Superdrug!

Zoella Bake my Day!
This was the scent from the 2016 Christmas collection and I have to say that this might not be a favourite of mine as you can tell.
However I do spray some on but only a little as the scent is very powerful and strong; with a scent of Gingerbread and Vanilla and notes of Cinnamon and Chocolate the mist is layered with many scents and it can come off to sickly for taste.

2/5

Mist retired last year

Zoella Gelat’Eau
At first I was not sure of this scent I thought it had smelled like a cleaning product (seriously I did!) but after a while I warmed to this scent but I think this is a more of a mist that can be sprayed during the summer than winter time.
With a scent of Pomegranate and elderflower, this is a fruity and floral scent that you either love or hate.

3/5

You can buy it here at Superdrug!

Zoella Snow’ella
I love this Years Christmas scent and I think this is very Christmassy and very light and delicate scent.
Although the scent is not very overpowering, it’s a mist you can layer with perfumes to create a really nice scent that you will never be tired of.
The scent is made up of Mint, Cranberry, Peony and Pink pepper.

4/5

You can buy it here at Superdrug!

Thanks for reading my mini review!

Becky

X


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PerfumellaBecca
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig