Sunday 17 December 2017

Perfumes from my Grandad


Everyone has those first memories with Grandparents, Aunties and Uncles and extended family and one of my first memories with my Grandad was playing with my barbie dolls in his London flat or counting the money with my little brother he would put away from the past few months to give to us.


As I grew older, he would talk to my phone for long periods of time and he would talk about mine and my brothers interests and what was in fashion with toys, clothing etc and then after a few days he would pick up a similar item or something that I would might like for Christmas or Birthday.

He was amazing.

I was talking to my Mum one day about the replica perfume of Chanel Coco Mademoiselle at a budget store called Lidl's. 
This perfume was called Suddenly and there was a huge craze for this perfume back in 2014 and my Mum told my Grandad about this perfume.
This was right up my Grandad's alley to find and get this perfume. I found the Suddenly perfume few weeks later at a local Lidl's and when I went to see him he was so interested in the perfume because he could see that me and my Mum really liked this perfume. I knew from then on he was on a mission to go around East London and find this perfume to keep him away from boredom. 

Weeks past, my Mum received a call from him and guess what....he found the perfume and of course he stocked up for me and my Mum, my Auntie and my cousins to enjoy; he was just a generous man that wanted everyone to be happy.

This was just the beginning.
These are the rest of the perfumes he gave me.

Next's Just Pink

   

This delightful perfume has a very sweet, floral and girly scent to it and when my Grandad first gave it to me he told me that he asked around the local pubs and bars and asking his lady friends what they would recommend as a great perfume.

They told him several expensive perfumes which was out of his price range however they told him about Next’s Just Pink.
I have never heard of the range till he gave me the perfume and I 
just fell in love with it.
When I had my driving test in February 2017, I sprayed this perfume and it just gave me comfort that he was there with me and it made me feel less nervous than I was.
I passed my driving test and I knew this perfume was very lucky because he gave it to me.

The scent is sweet and floral but it can be layered with other perfumes to create a perfect balance of different scents.


The scents in this perfume include; soft fruits and pink blooms.

You can buy it here for £8.


Lidl’s Suddenly Madam Glamour



So this was the perfume back in 2014 that was sold out every time and it was compared to Coco Chanel.
My Grandad stocked up on this perfume to give to me and my family and it has a very warm scent to it.

I very much like this scent and I pop this in my bag if I’m
going to see family or I’m going out and about!

You can buy it here online or check your local Lidl for a cheaper 
price if in stock. 

Jade Goody’s Controversial

 


  I remember my Grandad telling me about this perfume and that he remembered Jade Goody being ‘controversial’. He said that he went to the local pharmacy and they told him about the Jade Goody perfume and that was that, he was convinced and he brought it.

The scent surprised me, I thought it was going to be to sweet after my first sniff but once it’s on the skin it does settle and the perfume calms down to a nice musky and sweet scent. 

You can buy it here for £4.99!

Thank you for reading and thank you to my Grandad for buying me these perfumes!


Becky

X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PerfumellaBecca
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig