Sunday 17 December 2017

Benefit’s Gorgeous and Go Gift Set


Okay so this is not a perfume blog post but how can you not blog about this gorgeous gift set from Boots!


I’ve been Benefit  fan for a few years now and I first started off with their skincare, then the perfume (remember those house perfumes?) and then I wanted to try out their makeup and now I am hooked on the brand.
Boots are offering this great set at £29.50 and for Benefit that is a great price to pay for their brand.
I put this in my shopping basket straight away.



The gift set features 6 makeup items and a free makeup bag which I love 💕 

The makeup item included in the gift set are:
- Full Size They’re Real! Mascara
- They’re Real! Double the Lip Mini
-GALifornia Mini
- High Beam Mini
- That Gal Mini
- 24 hour Brow Setter Mini

These items are great for a Benefit fan at Christmas or someone who wants to try Benefit!

               You  



They’re Real! Mascara


 
They’re Real! Double the Lip


 
24 Hour Brow Setter


 
GALifornia

         
High Beam


That Gal


You can buy the gift set at Boots or check your local Boots to see if it’s in stock!

Thank you for reading!

Becky

X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PerfumellaBecca
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig