Monday 19 February 2018

Gucci Bloom Review





 

Gucci Bloom is a floral and fresh perfume that would be perfect to use during the Spring and Summer seasons

๐ŸŒธ

The perfume has a really floral scent which I’m not usually a fan of however this I would make an exception on this perfume as it’s just so fresh and the smell is just divine.
I received this perfume from my Mum for Christmas and I was so excited to spray it on and smell fresh and floral.

Gucci Bloom has notes of -
๐ŸŒบ Tuberose
๐ŸŒทJasmine
๐Ÿ’ Rangoon Creeper
(Interestingly the Rangoon Creeper changes from white to red when it blooms)

๐ŸŒธ

I love this perfume, it’s a perfume that’s not strong but a scent that you can wear during the day and it would be a nice perfume to wear on a date, during the Spring/Summer seasons and if you are going on a Holiday!
๐Ÿ˜Ž

Let me know what you think and what’s your favourite perfume during the Summer?

Thank you for reading!

Becky

X

๐ŸŒธ


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. So I smelt this at a beauty store recently because so many people have been going on about it. I, however, should have known I wouldn't like it because I'm not a massive fan of florals -- they are quite overpowering to me. But, I do think it smells nice for someone who's a fan of those notes.

    Right now, I'm loving Juliette Has A Gun -- which has a woody and earthy scent.

    Great post! x

    Michelle
    dressingwithstyle-s.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a fan of floral scents but this perfume is a HUGE exception for me. I love sweet/fruity scents!
      I'll see if I can find that perfume, would love to smell it.

      If only the internet would create a website where you could actually smell perfumes before you buy....that would be amazing!
      x

      Delete

© PerfumellaBecca
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig