Sunday 25 March 2018

Primark's Aqua Glitter Brush Set



I swear Primark is on their A game this year with makeup.

Look how pretty this makeup brush set is ❤




I love anything with some sparkle and also I have a huge collection of snowglobes; so when I saw these beauties I fell in love because of the glitter and waterfall effect.
These brushes would look fantastic in anyone's makeup collection and its cute transparent and sparkly pouch the brushes come in is so handy to travel with.

The Brush set comes with -

⭐ Contour Brush
⭐ Foundation Brush
⭐ Highlighting Fan Brush
⭐ Concealer Brush

The set is £8 at Primark and the quality of the brush is amazing so you will get good brushes for what you are paying for.







Thank you for reading!

Becky

x
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oh wow 😍these makeup brushes are gorgeous. Definitely going to have to have a look for them when I next go to Primark. I love the pouch that they come in.
    Clem x
    http://www.clemloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just? If you find them I would definitely recommend them, best £8 I have spent x

      Delete
  2. These are so gorgeous! I've been wanting some new brushes so will definitely have to keep an eye out for these x

    They're so beautiful, I'm definitely going to have to get my hands on these! I've tried Barry M 'gelly' polish which I really love too x

    https://iamstephaniejay.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh I love Barry M nail polishes, will definitely have a look out for them!
      x

      Delete

© PerfumellaBecca
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig