Thursday 22 March 2018

OLAY Beauty Egg





Now this beauty egg definitely surprised me when I saw that it was on Superdrug and I think it will get many more fans to try (including me).


When I saw OLAY were doing a beauty egg, I added it straight away to my bag and when it arrived I was quite happy with the size as I have neither tried this moisturiser before.

My Mum has always nagged me about using Anti-Ageing products at an early age but I have always dismissed it. 

At 23, I am now using Anti-Ageing products to keep my youthfulness skin.

LISTEN TO YOUR MUM!

Anyway the moisturiser has a very light texture and very easy to apply and I would definitely recommend.

You can buy the egg here!

You can also read my other Blogpost Beauty Eggs here:

GHOST Fragrances Egg
I Heart Revolution Beauty Egg

Thank you for reading!

Becky

x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PerfumellaBecca
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig