Saturday 31 March 2018

Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Cologne










OH MY DAYS

If someone said that I would have a Jo Malone fragrance I would tell them to dream on.

But my brilliant, one of a kind boyfriend purchased this for me for our year relationship anniversary and to be honest he has a good memory that I liked this fragrance.
We were browsing in John Lewis in December when I saw the Jo Malone section and I thought you know what I really want to sniff a Jo Malone fragrance, everyone raves about her fragrances and I really liked the Pomegranate Noir Cologne.

Anyway, he remembered and now I'm in heaven 😍

Now you might be looking at the title and it says Cologne instead of EDT or EDP? Cologne has less strength and perfume oils than a EDP or EDT (yes i have been doing my research and you can read more on it here!) and not on gender fragrances.

Pomegranate Nior has notes of:

- Pomegranate
- Raspberry
- Plum
- Pink Pepper
- Casablanca Lily
- Spicy Woods

I wore this fragrance and I can tell you that from my boyfriends house to mine (usually an hour to travel)  I could smell the cologne throughout the journey home and on my clothes after a few hours.
I think this is amazing as I usually wear EDT and it sometimes wears off and I can not smell it however this fragrance seems to linger on with a not overpowering scent.

I would recommend that if you are to buy this perfume (which I definitely recommend you should) this is more of a night fragrance because of how strong the notes are however you can wear this fragrance during the day but for me I would wear this on a night out.

The bottle is beautiful, elegant and simple and it would look so beautiful to add to your fragrance collection.

This is my first experience with Jo Malone products so I might make an investment into a candle or another fragrance.

Let me know what you think in the comments below!

Thanks for reading!

Becky


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PerfumellaBecca
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig