Saturday 24 March 2018

Primark's Chocolate Palette and Lip Kit




Look how pretty this collection is 😍

I had no idea Primark was releasing a Chocolate collection, so when I saw these in Primark I knew I was not leaving the shop without them.

My first pick was the Chocolate Palette and when I first opened it to have a look, the smell of chocolate came wafting through.



HEAVEN👼

However most of the palette colours were broken so I picked this one at the back, not releasing that one of the shades was also broken.
But this palette has really pretty colours to choose and for £6 this is so good for the purse rather than more expensive palettes on the market.

My favourite eyeshadow colour would have to be the Dream or the Fondant colour, these are such pretty pinks and blended with a lighter colour like Vanilla, it would create a really pretty eye look during the day.
There is also contour colours in this palette and the colours are so pretty; the Dusted shade is a very light and beautiful colour to shape your face whilst the Icing Shade creates a gorgeous highlight.




Now these little beauties are also A-mazing!

The Chocolate Lip Kit consists of a Chocolate Molten Gloss and also a Lip Liner and of course they smell delightful like the palette.

The Molten Gloss has a very thick consistency and its very easy to apply onto and the colour is very light once applied and it gives out a pretty shimmer although my only negative is that its very sticky so I would only apply a small amount.

The other delight in this kit is the Lip Liner.

I LOVE THIS LINER!

Its so creamy once applied and it creates a great effect for your lips.

For £3, this is such a bargain and I need to buy another one.





Let me know your thoughts below whilst I eat all the chocolate creating these photos!

Thank you for reading!

Becky

x
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oh, this looks great. Telling my friends in UK to bring it for me right away

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a great range, hope you are able to get some!

      Delete
  2. These look great and I believe they would look great on my skin tone so I'm definitely gonna try them! Great review by the way! Love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment!
      I hope you enjoy them, they are amazing products!
      x

      Delete

© PerfumellaBecca
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig