Thursday 22 March 2018

GHOST Fragrances - Perfume Egg




 I am so excited that Ghost Fragrances have released cute fragrance eggs this Easter and I think the idea is amazing.


I had no idea they were releasing these cute eggs till I went onto Superdrug website and saw these little beauties. I added two randomly selected eggs to my basket as I wanted to see if I get different fragrances and to my surprise I actually did.

The perfumes come in a small dreamy egg that you can reuse and in one of my eggs I received a Ghost Eclipse 10ml EDT.

Let me tell you this perfume smells delightful and absolutely amazing and it will definitely be one of my summer fragrances.

The notes for Ghost Eclipse include:

*Bergamot
*Lemon
*Mandarin
*Apple
*Peach
*Freesia
*Lotus Flower
*Rose

This perfume is a mix of fruity and floral notes so this is really up my street.


My other fragrance was the Ghost Sweetheart but I seem to of misplaced it so I will post on twitter when its found!

The notes for Ghost Sweetheart include:

*Lemon
*Vanilla
*Tonka Bean
*Orris
*Heliotrope

This one is also a definite winner for me and its more of a day scent during Spring/Summer.


If you are looking to buy these eggs you can buy them here however please remember they are randomly selected so you may get a different fragrance to mine.

You can also read my other blogposts Beauty Eggs here:

I Heart Revolution Beauty Egg
OLAY Beauty Egg

Thank you for reading!

Becky

x





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PerfumellaBecca
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig