Saturday 23 February 2019

Birchbox February 2019 - Let Love Grow


Birchbox February 2019 - Let Love Grow

I remember receiving my first Birchbox 5 years ago and thinking it was just amazing trying all these new brands that I haven't tried before.

Then I unsubscribed and I always promised myself that I will always go back and now fast forward 5 years and I am in love with BirchBox more than I was originally.

So I am so excited to share the contents of February's BirchBox! 





Anatomicals - Shower Gel RRP £4

Now this is a brand that I have heard alot of good things about this brand,
First impressions is that it has a very light scent and you have to really sniff it to pick up the scent so if you fancy a shower gel that it is not highly perfumed then this is the shower gel for you!
When I first tried it I was not sure but after a while I could feel my skin was more refreshing and a better feel.

Would I recommend? Yes and No - it does its job but I love powerful scented shower gels 😁



Luxie - Tapered Blending Brush RRP £11

This cute and very handy brush is such an essential for the makeup bag!
A blending brush for your eyeshadow, it is so soft and very easy to apply to your eye lids.
Plus the brand is vegan and thats amazing!

Would I recommend? Absolutely!



Coco & Eve - Like A Virgin Hair Masque RRP £9

I received this product in my ASOS advent calendar but I never got round to trying it.

I missed out big time!

This beautifully scented conditioner will leave your hair feeling so lovely and soft and it lifted up my dull hair so much.
The scent of Coconut is so subtle yet refreshing and it also detangled some of my hair which is very handy for my thick hair.

Would I recommend? My hair definitely recommends it!



John Masters Organics - Body Milk (RRP £18 for full size)

I don't know about you but my skin is terrible during the winter months and its so dry (hurry up summer please).
For the few days I have been trying this I have fallen in love with it although I am not a big fan of the scent but it does fade after awhile
It's made my skin feel so much more softer and smoother than what it was and I need to buy the full size version of this as its the only moisturiser that has helped out my skin a lot!

Would I recommend? For how moisturising it is yes definitely!



LOC - Liquid Shimmer Eyeshadow in Eclipse RRP £8

Now I can be very lazy when i apply eyeshadow and I usually do not apply it during the day but if I am going out I will apply a little.
This gorgeous eyeshadow is so easy to apply on the eyelids and its very creamy and shimmery.
I love the colour I received and using the the Luxie Blending brush would be very handy to apply this eyeshadow around your eyelids!

Would I recommend? This is one of the few eyeshadow sticks that I have liked so I would definitely recommend.

--------------------

Tell me what you think of the box in the comments below!

Thank you for reading

Becky

x

(I purchased this box and all thoughts are of my own)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PerfumellaBecca
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig