Monday 9 April 2018

The Handbag Essential - Hand Creams & Hand Sanitizers


Hand Creams & Hand Sanitizers - we need them, we have loads of them and there is always one in my handbag!


And the scents are so amazing.

I have a whole stash at the moment and I will be showing you my loves and recommendations!

Enjoy 💕


Zoella Beauty Winter Wonder Cream - Hand Cream 90ml

This Hand Cream was a life saver during the winter and even when my hands are dry every now and then I put this one and it just refreshes and hydrates my hands.
It was released last year as part of Zoella Beauty Christmas Range and its probably her best hand cream to date.

The hand cream has scents of Peony and Mint and its absolutely delightful and just reminds you of Christmas and cosy winter nights.

The hand cream is not on sale on its own however it is on sale in a set at Feel Unique!


Baylis & Harding Beauticology Toffee Apple - Hand Cream 50ml

Now Baylis & Harding's Beauticology is a brand that I always go to at Christmas and last Christmas was probably their best yet.
Their theme was a fairground and their Toffee Apple hand cream definitely fits to the theme!

The hand cream smells very sweet and the toffee comes out more than an apple scent however I just think its just delightful and it brings me back to the times when I went to fairgrounds at my school and also when they travelled to different places in Essex.

This hand cream was part a set with a shower gel and it always makes me happy when I purchase their gift sets at Christmas.


Bath & Body Works Dazzling Diamond - Hand Sanitizer 29ml

Oh Bath & Body Works you little beauty!

I've love this hand sanitizer since I did Camp America two years ago and it was the hand sanitizer that I would use all the time and I think I went through 3-4 bottles of this wonderful hand sanitizer.

Unfortunately we do not have Bath & Body Works in the UK (Booooo ☹ ) however I was very lucky that the hand sanitizer was selling on a shop online that sells Bath & Body products and if you keep an eye out they might restock!
(Here is the link, they are a brilliant and trustworthy shop that I have purchased several times)

Now the scent might surprise you to what you may think but in fact the scent is a very fruity and berry scent which I was not expecting at all.
My first impression was that it was going to have a very strong lemon scent however a blast of berry comes through and its so strong that you can smell it on you for the whole day.

Also it makes your hands sparkle......FABULOUS!


The Body Shop Vanilla Chai & Frosted Berries - Hand Cream 30ml

Oh I do love The Body Shop!

These amazing Duo are just amazing and I purchased these back in December 2017 and you can see my little review here!

The Frosted Berries is my favourite because the scent is stronger than the Vanilla Chai and every time I use the Frosted Berries at work everyone can smell it.

Now don't get me wrong, the Vanilla Chai is also amazing however the scent is not as strong, so if you looking for a hand cream that does not have a strong scent then this one is for you.



Soap & Glory Hand Food - Hand Cream 50ml

I just love the Soap & Glory scent and this Hand Cream just does wonders to your hand.
The Hand Food hand cream makes your hands silky smooth and with my bad eczema its just amazing and I can get through a bottle month with this little beauty!

The scent is made up of:
♥ Bergamot
♥ Strawberries
♥ Mandarin
♥ Musk
♥ Amber
♥ Warm Vanilla

Delightful

This is just the mini version and its perfect to slip in your bag if you are always on the go!

You can buy it at Boots for £2.50!
It's worth it, trust me!



Mad Beauty's Beauty & The Beast - Rose Hand Cream 25ml

Ah look how cute this hand cream is, I just had to take two photos!
(I'm also a big Disney fan so it explains Mrs Potts and Chip props😊)

The Rose Hand Cream came from the Advent Calender from Christmas 2017 and for someone who is not keen on floral scents I loved this.

The rose is not strong as you think and there is only a hint of the rose that comes through with the scent of Shea butter coming out the strongest.
The texture is very smooth and settles into your hand very quickly.

You can buy the bigger and the most amazing designs of a hand cream at Mad Beauty!



Merci Handy Disney Edition - Hand Sanitizers 6 x 30ml

*Sequels*

I LOVE Disney and I LOVE these six hand sanitizers!
These hand sanitizers has the famous six Disney Characters and they all come with different scents which makes it even more better.

AHH! 😁

When I first saw these it just made my day and they come in a cute pouch of Mickey which is just even more amazing.

The scents that come in the pouch are:

ºoº  Mickey - Black Vanilla
ºoº Minnie - Cherry
ºoº  Donald - New Wave
ºoº  Daisy - Flower Power
ºoº Goofy - Oh My Lemon
ºoº Pluto - Lollipop

If you want to buy the set you can buy it at Merci Handy & trust me you will not regret it!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thank you for reading!

Becky

x

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I always forget to add these two essentials to my bags - for me it's always lipbalm I need! Yet, you've convinced me to remember now!

    Florence | http://beyondimagination12.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© PerfumellaBecca
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig